Thursday, May 17, 2007

Kathy's ACEO on Squidoo

NEW blogs for my ACEO cards.. Yay!

This is my new blog on Blogspot about my new adventure ACEO cards:

http://kathysaceo.blogspot.com

and my new Squidoo (I just ADORE Squidoo):

http://www.squidoo.com/kathysaceo

About my ACEO's:

Fantasy fairies, mermaids, whimsical musicians artwork, whimsical angel drawings, feminist surrealism surreal, fantasy art warrior women,and of course Hawaiian, I am on my way to a new adventure and journey. I will of course continue to add my new art here of course and paint and sculpt new things continually.

ACEO: Art Cards, Editions and Originals. These collectable miniatures are 2.5x3.5. My little original or limited edition art works are lovingly painted with a mixed media which includes: Gouche, Berol colored pencil, water color pencils, acrylics, iridescent 3-D acrylics, glittering confetti 3-D paints and detailed in pen and ink to achieve the effect I am pleased with.
I post previews of my ACEO as well as post what is posted on Ebay. Collect whimsical angels and fairies in art, fantasy art of exotic women and masquerade circus images and feel the magic.

ACEO; Art Cards Editions and Originals, ATC; Art Cards
Fantasy fairies, mermaids, whimsical musicians artwork, whimsical angel drawings, feminist surrealism surreal, fantasy art warrior women,NOW IT BEGINS... YAY!

This is a preview of the items I will be posting on Ebay. Stories or poems will be shown about each fantasy fairy, goddess, cirque fairy, and others as they are created.

So be sure to check out my ACEO Squidoo as well where I will offer new insights as they come along about ACEO, ATC, Ebay and Esty.

I will post all my Ebay into on all of my blogs, My Space and Squidoo when the image below as well as others are posted for auction. Yay! don't you just adore new adventures?

Aloha and Rainbows, Kathy

ONE EXAMPLE:


"The Elegant Fairy" ACEO Mixed media, Kathy Ostman-Magnusen



MY BANNER.. CLICK TO SEE MY OFFICIAL WEBSITE

No comments: