Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Bleeding Wings Sculptures - Some Small Works



"Leaving Lily" 12x6x3 mixed medium on canvas by Kathy Ostman-Magnusen


A few small works with epoxy clay.


"Bleeding Wings 5" by Kathy Ostman-Magnusen

My kiln is coming soon. I am making room for it. Wow, finally I will be able to fire my "Bleeding Wings" sculptures.

I have sooo much to do!! I am starting an anatomy class at Watts Atelier of the Arts on the 14th; taking an online drawing class with Matthew Archambault of whom and which I totally LOVE; while trying to work on my new ideas with epoxy clay on canvas for Monkdogs Urban Arts in New York. On my list of to do are to redo my websites and combine all onto one. I think I am just going to get rid of the long url and stick with kathysart.com. Besides I worked like a crazy woman getting google to notice that website, so I might as well take advantage of that. Both the classes were prompted by my amazing artist friend Sheila Wolk. She encouraged me to take an anatomy class. Thank you Sheila. I continue on with my "Bleeding Wings"sculpture series of course.

Here are the links of the schools and my "Bleeding Wings" UTube. I'll need to make a new UTube as soon as all is fired and finished. I am thinking about a white/marble like patina. Humm thinking, thinking.

Happy today to all, Kathy

LINKS:


First off click the title of this blog and it will take you to the website that features "Bleeding Wings" and some recent work.

Watts Altier:

Drawing Tutorials Online with Matthew Archambault:

My work at Monkdogz Urban Art, New York:

"Bleeding Wings"UTube:

No comments: