Friday, December 29, 2006

Kathy Ostman-Magnusen | kathysart.com




It is never ending this magic that I love and fills my soul with music.

I dream of, whimsical angel pictures, legends of mermaids and fairies in art. Tiny angels whisper fantasy art, these innocent angels guide me. I also paint fantasy art of exotic women.

I began my career at four years old, in the back seat of my parents car, as they travelled the countryside. I have been exhilarated and tormented by art ever since. I wake up in the morning and go to bed at night thinking about it.

I paint and sculpt women primarily; in their daily lives, in lives they might be afraid of, and in lives they wish they had. My goal has always remained the same; to hear them breathing and to know the passion I feel in my soul is met by theirs.

In every single one of my paintings my objective is to 'know them' . To let each one reveal their own vision or message. I am often astounded as their presence unfolds & I am met with who they are. I then realize that who 'they' are, defines me as well. My hope is that my paintings & sculptures relate to you, their audience & that they give you the message you need for your own heart and soul.

Awake from dawn til dusk I paint and sculpt female fantasy art and map faery tale adventures. Free poems, whimsical musicians artwork, fantasy art of exotic women, & a bit of fairy advise fill my website. I offer free gifts and treasures to tiny angel fans.

I illustrated for Hay House Inc.,"Women Who Do Too Much" CARDS taken from Anne Wilson Schaef's book. I also illustrated for Neil Davidson, who was considered for the Pulitzer Prize in feature writing, and several other publications. My painting "Tradewinds in My Hair" is on page 84 in the book "The Spirit of Hula" by Leilani Petranek.

Giclee canvas art work, greeting cards and posters available for sale on my website along with free gifts for signing up for my mailing list.

My paintings and sculptures are collected worldwide.

No comments: