Sunday, February 24, 2008

Forbidden Erotica I Hear You Breathing



Forbidden Erotica I Hear You Breathing - Is Sex Still Your Demon?

Nude art
forbidden erotica
I hear you breathing
some demon you forgot
and left dismantled.

You called her an angel
I did not protest
I heard her breathing
naked
yet no longer cold.
How amazing
I realized
after days of darkness
she was me.

There are judges
jesters of meetings I have known
all lined up
I counted their antics
watched them lace their shoes
display their compasses
no matter their destination
had already been decided by them.

A mission
how grand!
A trail
a walk right out the door
never looking back?
Yes
too late for you to change my mind.

Stop your chatter!
Stop your notes and boundaries
Stop those insignificant thunders
that blind your ears and heart
I confess
yes I finally succumb
I stand up on the mountain top
any one will do
and I scream!
I scream for me.

I'm sick of it!
Tired of all you bantering
supposed struggles to be good?
Are you?

Lets make the bed now
decide that yes
I have made my bed
and now lie in it.
I will line each voice
hear their lies
those who piously
said they knew
and decided my fate.

I hear voices only I can make
once closed to any echo
and I find pleasure
laced with cashmere
and lined with all that supposed gold
you said you knew.

No excuse between the crack
calling out
beckoning entrance
to sustain its moving parts.
No agendas unveiled
that are now to me unworthy.
I will hold my own.

Exotic art
fire girls
obsession art
nude art
erotic these collections
yes I hear them breathing.
I post them on my walls
blessing them there
making an alter of acceptance
sex is not my demon
that was yours.
Yet lust will always be your shadow.

24 February 2008

Kathy Ostman-Magnusen

~~*~~

ABOUT Kathy Ostman-Magnusen

Represented by:

Monkdogz Urban Art, Inc., 547 West 27th Street, 5th floor, New York, NY 10001

ORIGINAL ART may be purchased through Monkdogz:

http://monkdogz.com/chelseagallery/artistart/Magnusen/artist_magnusen.htm

To view my "Primal Series" of art check out Barebrush:

http://www.barebrush.com/Artists/ALB43e.html

http://barebrush.blogspot.com/search?q=kathy%20ostman-magnusen/



Title of the painting at the top: "Primal Block Party 1"
Artist: Kathy Ostman-Magnusen
Medium: Oil on canvas
Size: 9-3x3 blocks=12x12

Description: "Primal Block Party 1" is part of an ongoing self portrait body of work. It is ONE of FOUR of a SET. They can also be purchased separately.

Full series can be seen at Barebrush:


http://www.barebrush.com/Artists/ALB43e.html







1 comment:

Géh said...

Maravilhoso! Parabéns!