Sunday, January 28, 2007

www.kathysart.com for Free ART gifts!





I got the word from Robert Hogge from Monkdogz Urban Art in Chelsea about my New York show yesterday! YAY!

check out www.monkdogz.com for current show.

The show will be called "Damez" and will be an all woman show with women from all around the world. There will be around 7 of us. The show is set for April 26th- June 2nd, 2007. Opening night April 26th.

YAY!! I also have a "One Woman Show" in April at Wailoa State Building in Hilo. Wow! I better get to my painting for the day!


Thank you so much Nicole Stevenson for my radio interview with you. You have such a wonderful way about you that it is easy to feel at ease. Blessings for that.

Thank you too for your inclusion of my website and offer of free gifts. Legends of Mermaids, Fantasy Fairies, Goddess Art along with a Letter from the Tooth Fairy Dallyanna.

YES! I know her by name. She brings me wonderful teas and stephanotis from the mountains of Africa. We chat for hours of her many adventures.

My website tells the story of creative adventure... it goes along with the images that I painted. It is all about the search for self and our acceptance of who we are and who we hope to be.

My newsletters are along the same vein of my website. Holding a single leaf and realizing how amazing it is. Wow... how much more amazing are we?

Greeting Cards; Posters; and Fine Art Giclees (digital photos) on Canvas are available for sale on my website as well! Yay!

Blessings and Aloha,

Kathy Ostman-Magnusen
http:www.kathysart.com

No comments: