Tuesday, March 13, 2007

www.artistwatch.blogspot.com CLICK HERE




News about Art in Action and my progress with the series "Ala o Pele" for my one woman show at Wailoa Center April 6th opening. MY blog at:

http://artistwatch.blogspot.com/

is the progress of that series.

I still need to take new pics. I will try today. I have finished 6 paintings so far so yup... I need more pics! There is one painting that possibly needs some going over. I will look at it along with the others I feel are done for awhile. Sometimes you see things later that seemed so right at the time that need attention. We'll see.

I think I will make a cake or cookies today and have tea while painting. Gotta have that sugar!

Above is another pic of Brina... such a beautiful girl. If you would like to meet her and are in Hawaii during the show she will be there wearing the cream colored dress seen in some of the pics and paintings.

Blessings and Aloha,

Kathy

No comments: